Goodness Gray-cious Shoe Switch

Goodness Grey-cious

There was a Shoe Switch contest on Polyvore recently that I thought was interesting. I always tend to carry two pair of shoes with me everywhere I go. My friends have even made fun of me for doing so, but I hate for my feet to be uncomfortable. It's a huge pet peeve of mine. If my clutch isn't big enough to fit flats inside, I'm probably not going to purchase it. I'm not here for the whole "pain is beauty" mantra, especially when pain can be easily avoided with proper shoe planning. 

 

 Polyvore subscribers were asked how would we change up our shoe style quickly if we needed to get somewhere fast while also being fashionably comfortable. Here's my take for a shoe switch in cooler temperatures. Hope you like my set idea!

Popular Posts