Preparing for Spring/Summer: Workout Routines


Alright, so you ate the Halloween candy, indulged in your family's homemade recipes, attended the company pot luck buffet, and pretty much pounded all the delicious desserts in sight over the past 2013 holiday season. Well, maybe some of you did not indulge. You were strong willed, determined, and able to show restraint, but for those who caved (like me, lol), this post is to get us back motivated and toned up for spring/summer, which is fast approaching.  Realize it's February already. Time really does fly by. You may, or may not have a smoking hot date planned for V-day, but after February, comes March, and did you know Spring officially begins March 20th? Of course you did.   

You may stay in a geographical region where it takes a little bit longer to warm up, but that does not mean you cannot get a head start working on your fitness. As a native Floridian who enjoys being outside, when the Weather Channel says its 70 degrees or higher, we are outside doing an activity under the sun. 

Hot Sun = Less Clothes, and we live for the beach, palm trees, hot, humid tropical weather, outside festivals, amusement parks, sporting events, you name it, we are out there living it up. If you plan to show a little skin when the sun peaks out, and temperatures began to rise, I'm posting a few of my favorite workout regimes to get you started at home. 

PS I kinda don't believe in paying for the gym, I like to work out in nature, or at home. If I commit to something, I just simply set my mind to it, and do it. True, my weight fluctuates ugh! But for myself, I have found that no fixed fee will make me drive to a gym when I have most of what I need at home (gym fees can motivate some, but it just doesn't do it for me unfortunately).  

*Consult your physician before starting any workout plan


Credits:
The 100s - sizezeroismyhero.tumblur.com


Popular Posts